If you’re newly responsible for finding elderly care for a family member or friend, it can be difficult to know where to start. SuperCarers has created a helpful guide, called “Elderly Care: A Guide for Families New to Caring.” This is an actionable starter guide that aims to provide with an overview of elderly care, from what’s available to the more practical financial and legal issues.
The guide offers plenty of valuable information on elder care such as:
- Getting started on finding care
- Understanding different and varied care options available
- The costs and legal considerations when planning for elderly care.
- Potential home modifications and assistive technologies that can improve the daily living of elderly family members.
- Support networks and charities that offer help to support both people in need of elderly care and their families.
- Other helpful resources and tools to help family members begin to find the best possible care option for their elderly.
You can check this Elderly Care guide by clicking here to know more about it.