Tammy Rankin was the Senior Safety Advisor for the Municipality of Durham, a founding member of the Durham Elder Abuse Network (D.E.A.N.) and developed a partnership with the Durham Regional Police Senior Support Coordinator position. Tammy worked tirelessly to advocate for and support the senior population in our community. She was known for going above and beyond the scope of her position and putting “her seniors first”. The Durham Elder Abuse Network is committed to the advocacy and education within our community to keep seniors safe.
D.E.A.N. is proud to support the “Tammy Rankin Legacy Award” with an opportunity to showcase an inspiring individual or organization with a powerful story about going above and beyond to make a meaningful impact in the lives of seniors and their families.
• Applicants are expected to grant D.E.A.N. consent to publish any material contained in the application
• Submissions must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 31, 2020
Tammy Rankin Legacy Award
Name of Nominee: __________________________________________
Nominee Organization: _______________________________________
Nominee’s email: ___________________________________________
Nominee’s daytime phone number: ____________________________
Name of Nominator: _________________________________________
Nominator Organization: _____________________________________
Nominator’s email: __________________________________________
Nominator’s day time phone number: __________________________
*Attach separate sheets for more space.
- Summary of nominee – please provide a short description of the nominee.
2. How did this individual or organization go above and beyond to support a seniors?
3. How did this care make a meaningful impact the lives of a senior(s) and their caregiver(s)?
□ ‘X’ if you are including attachments such as letters of support (optional)
_____ Number of attachments