With a growing senior population, the option to age in place is becoming more popular. For a variety of reasons seniors are now looking at ways they can live longer and happier in their own homes. Living life in your own place provides more independence and freedom. It may also be more financially viable. As we celebrate “Aging In Place Week”, October 15-21st, we want to provide you the best information. Watch this week for tips and support information.
If your choice is to age in place there are many support systems. They can help you achieve a happy and healthy senior life. Some seniors need more help than others for various reasons.
Our partners at Seniors Lifestyle Care have many solutions for helping you age well in your own home.
Featured Partners Are:
- ReMax Jazz – Do you need help listing your home or looking for a smaller place to downsize to?
- Sunlife Financial – Doug Ellis & Robert Woodhouse- Helping you make sound financial choices for your future.
- Somatic Stretch – Lilian Jarvis – Keeping your spine and body limber through stretching and release of muscular tension. Somatic Stretch is a national partner!
- StairSteady – Ron and Shawn Hill – Providing greater health and mobility solutions for Canadians. StairSteady is a national partner!
- No Place Like Home – Companion Care – Providing assistance to seniors with the activities of daily living.
- Manulife Financial – Steven Barnes – Creative and custom designed financial and estate planning for everyone.
- Certified Caregiving Consultant – Gloria Forcier – Will lead you to everything you need for everything caregiving! Certified Caregiving Consultant is a national partner!
- Durham Caregiver Coaching Services – Brenda Davie is a certified caregiver consultant specializing in dementia caregiver support. Service offered in English, French & Spanish nationally!
- Senior Moves – Helping seniors and their families with downsizing needs.
- MBAA Law Firm – Personal attention for your needs with Real Estate, Will or Estate matters.
- Friendly Beds – A comprehensive living solution for your bedroom will aid with mobility needs. Friendly Beds is a national partner!
- Salt Life Cave and Spa – Improving wellness in a drug-free way, relieving stress, improving sleep and and reducing symptoms of breathing issues.
- Terry Lynch – Reversed Mortgage Specialist – Licensed mortgage specialist. Specializing in reverse mortgages to help you use the equity in your home the right way.
- Home Healthsmith: Bill & Linda Baumbach – A family run business specializing in home safety equipment. Serving Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- If I Need Help – Designed to help those that are lost, disoriented or can’t self-advocate with their loved ones or caregivers. If I Need Help is a national partner!
If you live in Durham Region, Ontario you may want to click here to sign up for a Premium membership to access special savings from these partners.
If you live elsewhere, sign up for our free membership by clicking here and when we launch our National membership you will get advanced notice to sign up for Premium and access to savings from our National partners.