No matter how old we are or aren’t, we often think about aging and how to age gracefully. It’s part of human nature. A part of life. It may happen more often if you run into an old friend who hasn’t really changed or see an old picture and think…wow, I have changed. Maybe a high school or family reunion jogs a memory. Or maybe you haven’t aged and you want to keep it that way!
Regardless of why or if, remembering 7 simple things can be key. The good news is, we know about these 7 tips.
Here they are:
- Have a positive attitude. Towards everything including aging. You can choose to be happy and enjoy life no matter what cards have been dealt.
- Eat well. Easier said then done but we all know what healthy eating looks like.
- Portion control. Again we know what this is. it’s okay to indulge just not all the time and with everything!
- Exercise as often as possible. Even if only a walk a day. Something is better than nothing.
- Be social. Get out and about. Join a group or take up a hobby with others. If you can’t get outside as much, go online and interact with others. Invite people to come and see you.
- Protect your skin at any age.
- Nourish yourself with sleep. As we age, sometimes we experience insomnia but there are ways to manage lack of sleep or quality of sleep.
See original article with more detail on these 7 tips to age gracefully.